- Minimum processor speed 1.0 GHz
- Recommended minimum processor speed 1.8 GHz or higher
- Minimum physical RAM 512 MB
- Recommended minimum physical RAM 1 GIG or higher
- Minimum hard drive space 750 MB Recommended minimum hard drive space 1Gig or higher (this will depend on the size of the park and if Point Of Sale is being used)
- Minimum 15 inch CRT monitor supporting 800x600 resolutions
- Recommended minimum 17 inch supporting 1024x768 resolution
- For installing the software
Ethernet Card (optional)
100/1000 auto-sensing network card
A NIC or Network Interface Card is a circuit board or chip, which allows the computer to communicate to other computers on a Network. If you eventually plan on having more than one computer using Boatslip Manager, this is a must. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND WIRELESS technology. The reason for this is due to the many variables that can affect wireless signal strength. Loosing connectivity while connected to a database can cause corruption which is why it is not promoted.
Laser Printers Are Recommended Over Inkjet Printers.
- Brother laser printers are recommended
- All-in-One Inkjet Printers are NOT recommended. All-In-One printers that Fax, Scan, Copy and Print have complex drivers that somertimes give unpredirectable results and are NOT recommended. It is also not a cost effective solution in a business environment.
SAAS Customers!!! (Software As A Service)
We enforce certain printers in order to control system stability on our servers. Please communicate with our Support Team before purchasing printing hardware.
Optional Equipment / Software
EVault Backup Solution
You have no time for business interruptions, little time to manage your backups, and your budget is spread thin. Yet losing your data or access to it would be devastating. EVault's online services keep you compliant, ensure your backups are recoverable, and are offered at prices that make sense for your needs.
Visit http://www.Boatslipmanager.com/index.php/main/products/online_data_backup for more information or to signup.
USB Flash Drive
These devices are an easy way to perform a backup of your Boatslip Manager data files. We recommend 1 Gig minimum.
The Star Thermal TSP654 with auto-cutter and USB interface is the only receipt printer that we recommend.
- The TSP600 series is the latest addition to the Star Micronics' TSP family of thermal printers. The revolutionary TSP600 series offers the latest technology advancements, with performance and features comparable to leading thermal products, at an entry level price.
- The MS Cash Drawer EP=125K-Star is recommended
- Cash drawers must be used in conjunction with a receipt printer and they are printer specific.
Hand Held Bar Code Scanner
The Metrologic Voyager MS9520 with a USB Interface connection
For parks using our Point Of Sale module, this device can dramatically save time and reduce user errors. Voyager is an advanced auto-trigger, single line laser bar code scanner that is equally effective hand held or in the stand for presentation scanning.
X-Charge Credit Card Processing Software
X-Charge is award-winning software that lets you process all major credit cards right through Boatslip Manager and automatically deposits the transaction amount into your existing bank account. Software based systems like these will help reduce fraud losses, saves the merchant time and money, and provides powerful features and performance.
X-Charge is a third party software company used for credit card processing.
Credit Card Swipe (Optional)
- ID Tech MINIMAG 3331-12U Mag Card Reader, USB Interface (Emulates Keyboard), Tracks 1 and 2
- Must have a firmware version of 3.11 or earlier.
For parks interested in processing credit cards through Boatslip Manager this is a great time saving device.
For ordering, contact:
POS World, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-801-7282
* Mention that it is for the Boatslip Manager Software
If ordering on-line, mention it is for Boatslip Manager Software within the "comments" field.
When ordering hardware, it is highly recommended to connect the hardware as soon as possible once you receive it to ensure that it is working properly and also suits your needs. When ordering your hardware, inquire about their return policy.